It is important that we minimise the spread of illness in our school, so it is important that you keep you child home if any of the following apply:
- Fever within the last 24 hrs.
- Severe or phlegm producing cough.
- Thick, colored nasal discharge.
- Sore throat with fever or swollen glands.
- Within 24 hrs of beginning antibiotic treatment.
- 3 or more watery stools in 24 hrs.
- Vomiting 2 or more times in 24 hrs.
- Body rash, especially with a fever.
- While Chicken Pox sores are still infected or irrupting.
- Thick mucus or pus draining from eye.
- While evidence of lice remain.
If you are unable to attend school, please contact your parent co-ordinator and/or leave a message at the school. You will need to try and find a replacement parent to cover your work day.